We’re looking for top-flight professionals committed to creating and implementing innovative solutions that help transform businesses. If you’re looking for a career that challenges and inspires you, consider Infiniti Group Technology.
Infiniti Group Technology associates have diverse backgrounds, talents, experiences, and interests, but share a spirit of teamwork, a commitment to delivering quality results, and the desire to keep growing professionally.
Our Employee Satisfaction Survey shows the “quality of our employees” and the “ability to work on challenging and interesting projects” as top reasons people like working at Infiniti Group Technology.
If you would like to explore exciting career opportunities, work with some of the best and brightest, and provide complex consulting services to leading companies around the world, search our job openings below and Send your CV/Resume today to Human Resources Office: HR@Infinitigrouptech.com
JobTitle: Account Executives/ Business Development Managers
Playing a key role in growing Infiniti Group Technology’s business across the UK & Africa, you will be responsible for selling into and developing new business within the Financial Services, Retail and Government market.
Under the leadership of the Global Sales Director, you will be responsible for managing the entire sales process from the first contact through to successful deployment. You will be responsible for consistently meeting (or exceeding!) assigned license revenue goals.
Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world’s largest organisations. As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, we revolutionise how leading organisations optimise the customer experience and automate operations.
In this role, you will:
• Create detailed strategic account plans and coordinate with all functional areas both internally and client-side to successfully identify and drive sales campaigns and ensure successful deployment
• Participate in client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses for customers
• Develop expertise in Infiniti Group Technology’s value propositions, technology, differentiators, customer references and solutions to learn how to map solutions to client needs
• Learn critical Business Concepts, and core Enterprise Technology concepts that drives the buying processes within your customer base
Infiniti Group Technology Offers:
• The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
• Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
• Uncapped commission & generous accelerators
• Competitive benefits & perks including equity grants, car allowances, healthcare, pension, flexible working location and more!
You are a social seller and a true hunter, passionate about making the world’s leading Financial Services organisations successful in the digital age by making them more productive, more efficient and more customer-centric!
You must be able to challenge your customer’s thinking to gain credibility and build strong relationships based on adding value. You should be someone who doesn’t shy away from creating constructive tension – it’s important that customers understand the urgency and impact that a new behaviour could have on their business within the context of their competitive landscape.
Qualifications will include:
• 3 – 5 years of direct Infrastructure Solution sales experience
• Knowledge of Customer Engagement highly preferred
• Proven track record of hitting targets
• Able to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
• Skilled in persuasion and influence. The ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
JobTitle: SAP Project Manager
Typically working on customer site, the Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of a SAP implementation project across the full project lifecycle, with projects employing a variety of SAP solutions and technologies. holidays, additional insurances, childcare vouchers and retail vouchers.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
• At least three years Project Management experience of full-lifecycle SAP implementation projects;
• Comprehensive understanding of project management techniques and SAP related methodologies including ASAP.
• Knowledge and experience of a variety of SAP modules including ERP, SRM, HCM, CRM and BI
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Package & Benefits. Applicants will receive an excellent benefits package including:
• Salary dependent car allowance;
• Contributory Pension scheme , with company contribution up to 8% or Home Purchase Scheme;
• Life assurance up to 4 times salary;
• 25 days paid holiday and rising to 30 days after 10 years;
• Private Medical insurance;
• Salary Continuation in sickness;
• Health Screening;
• Share Schemes.
In addition to this all employees are enrolled in a flexible benefits scheme allowing them to buy and sell benefits including holidays, additional insurances, childcare vouchers and retail vouchers.
JobTitle: Infrastructure Project Manager -Central London
This is a technical position with a strong infrastructure background, covering areas such as Windows Server 2003 and 2008, security in an AD based environment Windows 2000-8, MS Exchange 5.5-2007,TCP/IP, Cisco Routers and Switches, Cisco PIX Firewalls, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, ISDN, structured cabling, IPT, CCM and general Comms experience.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to help oversee the outsourcing transition of their Networks to a 3rd party supplier.
JobTitle: Unix Infrastructure Project Manager
You will be working on one of the largest programmes of work currently being rolled out in the market, and will be integral to one or many work streams within the programme. The role will involve establishing the project’s infrastructure and resource requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems, formulation of projects plans, reporting of milestones and management of risks and issues will be required. You will then be accountable for delivery of the products to the agreed specification, delivery date.
The main purpose of this role is the delivery of infrastructure solutions, with a focus on the delivery of physical infrastructure, building virtual teams, the delivery of infrastructure threads within large programmes and the delivery of products into the Group’s Data Centre. In particular, the project management and delivery of AIX, Unix, Wintel and Midrange infrastructure would be particularly interesting.
JobTitle: Infrastructure Project Manager
Infrastructure Project Manager required with solid Project Management experience to provide day to day management of quality assurance projects using Prince 2/ITIL methodologies/standards Candidates must have specific experience in Infrastructure Implementation experience with AD Infrastructure, VMWare/SAN Implementation /Windows Deployment.
JobTitle: Systems Administrator- Linux- Windows
We are seeking a Systems Administration Engineer, Multi Platform Engineer to provide 3rd 4th line implementation, deployment and support across Linux, Redhat, Debian and Windows Server, Windows XP, Active Directory, Exchange alongside the Storage & Backup Engineer. The Successful candidate will be able to provide System Administration on both Linux and Windows platforms and will come from a high availability, hosting environment and be well versed in clustering and load balancing.
Job Title: Wintel Support Specialist
Wintel Support, Windows Server, MCSE, Citrix, Active Directory.- We are seeking a Wintel Support Specialist to provide Windows Server Support for a major client in London. The role will require you to provide break-fix support on the Windows Infrastructure, and you will be required to provide out-of-hours on-call support. Candidates for this role will have an in-depth knowledge of Windows Servers, including Windows Server NT4, 2000 and 2003, together with an MCSE in Windows 2000 Server. Additionally, you will have experience of Citrix, Active Directory, Windows Networking and Scripting skills.
Job Title: 3rd line Desktop Support – London
Keywords :Windows Vista, Windows XP, Desktop, Windows XP, Windows Server, Windows 2014, Active Directory, Exchange, Exchange 2003, Exchange 2014, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, 3rd line
We are seeking a 3rd Line Desktop Support Engineer for our financial sector client based in West London. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record working with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server, Active Directory, Exchange 2000, Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Outlook. Duties will include providing General IT desktop support. Any certifications such as MCP, MCSE, MCITP will be of an advantage. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, keen willingness to learn new technologies and advance upon their qualifications, quick thinking and can handle pressure well to come in and hit the ground running.